[su_button url=”https://www.giveffect.com/checkout/4869″ target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#219091″ size=”13″ icon=”icon: dollar” id=”Donate”]Donate Now[/su_button]
The theme, “Invest and Transform,” promotes The ACPA Foundation and our 2020 Campaign to support ACPA by promoting the many ways that our members can invest in the Foundation and the Association through financial support and through the investment of time and talent, expertise, leadership, service and advocacy. The goal of the campaign is to demonstrate how these investments have a transformative effect on the lives of our students, our communities, our profession and the future of higher education.
The campaign will help members and donors support the work of the Association and recognize the essential connection between investing in the campaign in order to support the transformative work of the Association.
[su_box title=”2020 Invest & Transform Campaign Goal”]$500,000[/su_box]
[su_box title=”Raised as of 11/1/2018″]$229,342[/su_box]
Thank You to Our 1,068 Amazing Donors!
Click on the Giving Level for a list of donors.
Members like you…
- Invest your DOLLARS to transform OUR OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Invest your TIME to transform OUR STUDENTS
- Invest your LEADERSHIP to transform OUR PROFESSION and the FUTURE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- Invest your SUPPORT to transform LIVES
- Invest your ADVOCACY to LEAD, CHANGE and OPEN MINDS
The ACPA Foundation recognizes that the many ways our members “Invest” in ACPA are as diverse as our membership:
- Contribute your financial support through the Foundation
- Volunteer your time at Convention
- Share your knowledge through Education Sessions
- Lead an entity group or State Division
- Advocate for social justice initiatives
Everyone can invest in our professional home and every investment means that ACPA can continue to provide the highest quality and most accessible professional development opportunities, innovative research and dissemination of knowledge, and advocacy to foster student learning and social justice.
The ACPA Foundation invites you to INVEST and TRANFORM by contributing to The ACPA Foundation 2020 Campaign. By choosing to invest in your own professional development, in your students’ development, in the future of student affairs and services, and in higher education, you can transform the future of our work!
The ACPA Educational Leadership Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization
established in 1994 to support the mission of ACPA.